|Software Downloads: Temporary Issue
Please note that we are currently experiencing some issues with software downloads from this site. If your download stops, please click resume (bottom left hand of screen) in Google Chrome.
In Firefox please click the arrow in the top right-hand corner that states “Retry”.
3D Shaded Surface Rendering Software
3DIsoPlot™ features a user friendly interface and is ideal for displaying 3D maps of data produced by our range of Scanning Probe Electrochemistry Systems. 3DIsoPlot™ is suitable for displaying a wide range of data types from scanned to mathematical modelling data. 3DIsoPlot™ produces 3D plots in the form of shaded surfaces. Wire frame plots and colour contour maps of the surface are also available. Software options include:
- Shaded Surface Rendering.
- Depth Shading.
- Isometric Split Screen Views.
- User Definable Color Palette.
- Wire Frame Plots.
- Full Control Over Materials Optical Characteristics.
3DIsoPlot™ features a truly user friendly interface and is ideal for displaying 3D maps of data produced by Uniscan’s range of Scanning Probe Electrochemistry Systems. 3DIsoPlot™ has also been designed with other applications in mind and is suitable for displaying a wide range of data types from scanned to mathematical modeling data.
3D plots are produced in the form of shaded surfaces, where the data is shaded according to the projected light reflecting from the surface. The ‘Z’ axis may also be amplitude color shaded in a user defined color palette. These palettes may be stored on disk in standard *RGB files. In addition to shaded surface plots 3DIsoPlot™ also produces wire frame plots and color contour maps of the surface. The 3D Properties dialog box can vary every aspect of the final 3D rendered image.
- Camers: This group box contains controls that alter the 3D image rotation in three dimensional space as well as light sources position.
- Data Sample: Reduces the number of data points used in the rendering process and increasing the speed of the rendering of the final image
- Material: Determines the optical characteristics of the final 3D renders image. Variable parameters associated with each material determine how light behaves at the surface.
- Palette: This control loads and edits the colour palette used to produce ‘height’ and ‘distance’ based rendered images.