- Optimized for micro-volume applications
- 10 valuable shots from a 100 µl stock solution
- Minimum injection volume: 3µl
- 2 independently controlled syringes
- Mixing ratio from 1:1 to 1:9
- User selectable mixing ratio
- Full solvent compatibility
- Dead time: 1ms
- Compatible with all MOS spectrometers
- Temperature range: 0 to +50°C
- USB communication
The µSFM is a micro-volume stopped-flow. The µSFM joins our widely recognized micro-volume quench-flow instrument (QFM-4000) and strengthens Bio-Logic’s position as the micro-volume leader for rapid kinetics studies.
100 µl is all you need to collect 10 valuable sets of data.
The µSFM is a two syringe stopped-flow system. Each syringe is driven by an independent stepping motor so the mixing ratio can be freely changed in Bio-Kine software from 1:1 to 1:9. The combination of high precision motors with precision of micro-volumes glass syringes allows the user to inject a few µl of precious samples at each experiment.
You may be interested in...
Time Resolved Small Angle X-Ray Scattering (TR-SAXS) has become a popular technique to characterize nanostructures. The µSFM is the ideal solution for application where the cost of solution is very high or where the volume availability is limited. With 100 µl of stock solutions, you have enough to do 10 shots. The X-Ray observation head […]Select this