- Detection mode: absorbance and transmittance
- 256 to 1024 pixels
- Acquisition rate: 400 µs/spectrum
- Linear range from 0 to 2 AU
- Wavelength range: 190-1100 nm (depends on model selected)
- Noise: better than 1x 10-4 AU (single scan)
- Fiber optics connection to stopped-flow
High speed diode array for spectral time resolved acquisition
The Photodiode array the perfect detector for time resolved spectrum measurements. This spectrometer is intensively used for capturing intermediate of reactions in rapid kinetics.
Many models are available to cover researcher needs. Our MOS-DAD are the fastest and most sensitive instruments you can find on the market.