- Up to 16 independant channels
- Compliance: 20 V range adjustable from [-20;0] V to [0;+20] V
- Current ranging from 10 μA up to 400 mA
- Current resolution: 760 pA
- Low current: 4 ranges 1 μA to 1 nA with a resolution of 76 fA
- Control voltage: 20 V adjustable
- Resolution: 5 μV
- EIS measurement from 10 µHz to 1 MHz
- Acquisition time: 20 μs
- Control software: EC-Lab® & EC-Lab® Express
- Simultaneous EIS measurement on WE and CE electrodes*
- N’Stat mode to perform experiments with several working electrodes
- Stack measurements up to 30 cells
16-channel research grade workstation
The VMP3 is a research-grade multi-channel potentiostat.
With its modular chassis design, up to 16 independent potentiostat channels can be installed. The VMP3 can be equipped with additional capabilities, including low current measurement, impedance and high current via plug-in modules.
Each potentiostat installed in the VMP3 can be connected to an external high current booster channel, making it ideal for battery studies.
All multichannel potentiostat are multiple user system. Thanks to the Ethernet LAN connection capability, several computers can be connected to the unit at the same time.