- Current ranging: 10 μA to 800 mA
- Current resolution: 760 pA (76 fA with low current option)
- Control voltage: ±10 V
- Compliance: 20 V range adjustable from [-20;0] V to [0;+20] V
- Voltage resolution: 5 μV
- EIS measurement from 10 µHz to 1 MHz
- Acquisition time: 20 μs
- Control software: EC-Lab® & EC-Lab® Express
Research grade workstation
The SP-150 is a full featured economical research grade potentiostat. With its modular chassis, this instrument can be customized to address all applications in the area of classical electrochemistry.
The SP-150 potentiostat configuration can be selected at purchase to include an EIS-capable potentiostat, and a low current option (1 nA full scale range).
It can also be connected to external high current boosters (2, 5, 10, 20, 80 and 100 A) or the FlexP series.
The SP-150 is supplied with EC-Lab® software package.