- Up to 2 channels
- Compliance: ±12 V up to ±49 V with booster
- Control voltage: ±10 V up to ±48 V with booster
- Potential resolution: 1 µV
- EIS measurement: 10 μHz – 3 MHz (1%, 1°), 10 μHz – 7 MHz (3%, 3°)
- EIS quality indicators
- Current ranges: 1 A to 10 nA (standard)
- Maximum current: ±500 mA (standard)
- Current resolution: 760 fA (standard)
- Low current: 6 ranges from 100 nA to 1 pA with resolution to 76 aA
- Floating mode
- Analog filtering
- Calibration board
- Full stability control mode (9 bandwidths)
Fast, Sensitive, stable and modular
SP-300 is a 500 mA to 10 A state-of-the-art research grade potentiostat/galvanostat/EIS with remarkable specifications such as 7 mHz max frequency, floating mode, analog filtering, built-in calibration board, and stability bandwidths.
The SP-300’s modular chassis accept an optional high current/high voltage option board.
Alternatively, the SP-300 can accept a second potentiostat board (either standard or EIS) and perform as a Bipotentiostat to perform RRDE experiment. It is also a multiple user system as each channel board can be used independently by two different researchers.
You may be interested in...
The Analog Ramp Generator (ARG) is an optional module. It is automatically detected and provides an analog voltage scan up to 1 MV/s with an acquisition time down to 1 μs. This option ARG is only compatible with VMP-300 instruments and doesn’t take any slot in the potentiostat/galvanostat chassis. Specifications Compatible with VMP-300 instruments […]Select this