- Compliance: ±12 V
- Control voltage: ±10 V
- EIS measurement: 3 MHz (1%, 1°) 7 MHz (3%, 3°)
- EIS quality indicators
- Current ranges: 500 mA to 1 µA (10 nA with gain)
- Current resolution 760 fA (standard board)
- Low current: 6 ranges from 100 nA to 1 pA with resolution to 76 aA
- Floating mode
- Analog filtering
- Calibration board
- Full stability control mode (9 bandwidths)
SP-200 is a 500 mA research grade, value-oriented potentiostat/galvanostat. With the 100 fA accuracy ultra low current option, it is the perfect instrument for application in electrochemistry especially corrosion. The SP-200 offers a floating mode, analog filtering and a built-in calibration board.
Additionally, the SP-200 can be purchased with a standard DC potentiostat or an EIS capable one. There is also an Ultra Low Current (ULC) option. On-site experiments can be performed thanks to its portable design.