- 0 V to 10 V Range
- Control resolution: 150 µV
- Resolution measurement: 40 µV (18 bit)
- Accuracy: < ±0.3 mV ±0.01% of setting
- Slew rate: 150 kV/s
- ±1.5 A Max (continuous) per channel
- 5 ranges from 1 A down to 0.1 mA
- Control resolution: down to 8 nA
- Measurement resolution: down to 2 nA (18 bit)
- Accuracy: < 0.05% of setting ±0.01% of FSR
- Optional on each module (multiplexed across 8 channels)
- 10 kHz – 10 mHz Range
- Up to 2.5 V amplitude (5 V peak-to-peak)
- Up to 600 mA amplitude (1.2 A peak-to-peak)
- 2 ms Acquisition time
- 2 ms Time base
- 1 (18 bit) on each module Analog in
- 1 (16 bit) on each module Analog out
- 4 terminal leads + Guard
- 2U Height
- 10 kg Weight
- 220 W Power consumption
Powerful and flexible equipment for battery cycling with EIS capability
With a maximum current of ±1.5 Amps per channel, the BCS-810 is the mid-sized unit in the new line of advanced battery cyclers from Bio-Logic.
Like the other models of the BCS-8xx series, the BCS-810 has 8 independent channels with optional EIS capability in the frequency range of 10 kHz – 10 mHz. The BCS-810 modules are Plug and Play, making for easy installation and upgrade in a standard 19 inch cabinet format.
The BCS-810 battery cycler has a voltage range of 0 – 10 V with 40 µV (18 bit) resolution. Five current ranges between 1 A – 100 µA yield excellent resolution down to 2 nA (18 bit). Every BCS-810 module is equipped with a dedicated K-type thermocouple input on each channel to allow for temperature measurement on each cell.
BCS-810 modules can be installed and mixed with other BCS-8xx models in dedicated cabinets.
All BCS-8xx series instruments are controlled by our BT-Lab software – a powerful software suite based on our industry leading EC-Lab software. In BT-Lab, all of the main battery parameters are automatically processed and displayed on-line in real time. Up to 128 channels can be controlled by a single Communication Module, with expansion to larger systems as simple and easy as plugging in RJ45 cables.
You may be interested in...
CCH-120 and CCH-124 are two coin cell holders designed and supplied by Bio-Logic for use with BCS-810 and BCS-805 battery cyclers. CCH124 and CCH120 are coin cell battery holders dedicated for 24 mm and 20 mm diameter coin cell batteries, respectively. The CCH124 and CCH120 coin cell holders can also fit other coin cells with a maximum […]Select this