- 8 channels per module
- 0 V to 10 V Range
- Control resolution: 150 µV
- Measurement resolution: 40 µV (18 bit)
- Accuracy: < ±0.3 mV ±0.01% of setting
- Slew rate: 150 kV/s
- ±150 mA Max (continuous) per channel
- 5 ranges from 100 mA down to 10 µA
- Control resolution: Down to 800 pA
- Measurement resolution: Down to 0.2 nA (18 bit)
- Accuracy: < 0.05% of setting ±0.01% of FSR
- Optional on each module (multiplexed across 8 channels)
- 10 kHz – 10 mHz Range
- Up to 2.5 V amplitude (5 V peak-to-peak)
- Up to 60 mA amplitude (120 mA peak-to-peak)
- 2 ms Acquisition time
- 2 ms Time base
- 1 (18 bit) on each module Analog in
- 1 (16 bit) on each module Analog out
- 4 terminal leads + Guard
- 1U Height
- 5 kg Weight
- 60 W Power consumption
Powerful and flexible equipment for battery cycling with EIS capability
The BCS-805 battery cycling system is the smallest unit in our new line of advanced battery cyclers with a max current of ±150 mA per channel.
Like the other models of the BCS-8xx series, the BCS-805 has 8 independent channels with optional EIS in the frequency range of 10 kHz – 10 mHz.
The BCS-805 modules are Plug and Play, making for easy installation and upgrade in a standard 19 inch cabinet format. The BCS-805 has a voltage range of 0 – 10 V with 40 µV (18 bit) resolution. Five current ranges between 100 mA – 10 µA yield excellent resolution down to 0.2 nA (18 bit).
BCS-805 modules can be installed and mixed with other BCS-8xx models in dedicated cabinets.
All BCS-8xx series instruments are controlled by our BT-Lab software – a powerful software suite based on our industry leading EC-Lab software. In BT-Lab, all of the main battery parameters are automatically processed and displayed on-line in real time. Up to 128 channels can be controlled by a single Communication Module, with expansion to larger systems as simple and easy as plugging in RJ45 cables.