As a dynamic company, Bio-Logic SAS is pleased to offer the following job opportunity.
Your job :
As a key member of the R&D team, you will be in charge of electronics board development of instrumentation devices, in cooperation with project managers, marketing and manufacturing.
– Design solutions based on requirement specifications, dealing with cost and performance
– Produce schematics and validate boards routing
– Boards Test and integration inside measurement instruments.
Embedded software development:
– Embedded C on multiple hardware devices (micro controllers, FPGA SoC, DSP)
– Test and calibration software
Editing Technical requirement specifications (based on user requirements specifications), and documentation
Your profile :
Experienced Electronics, hardware and embedded software engineer.
5 to 10 years in a similar position
– Good knowledge on digital board design (µControlers, FPGA, DSP, VHDL, …)
– Good knowledge on analog board design
– Understanding of common communication standards (Ethernet, SPI, CAN, …)
– Good knowledge in embedded C development.
Experience in instruments development would be an asset
– English as a professional language. French is a plus.
– Ability to document
– Willingness to learn and share