- Optimized for micro-volume applications
- 10 valuable shots from a 100 µl stock solution
- Minimum injection volume: 3µl
- 2 independently controlled syringes
- Mixing ratio from 1:1 to 1:9
- User selectable mixing ratio
- Full solvent compatibility
- Dead time: 1ms
- Compatible with all MOS spectrometers
- Temperature range: 0 to +50°C
- USB communication
The µSFM is a micro-volume stopped-flow. The µSFM joins our widely recognized micro-volume quench-flow instrument (QFM-4000) and strengthens Bio-Logic’s position as the micro-volume leader for rapid kinetics studies.
100 µl is all you need to collect 10 valuable sets of data.
The µSFM is a two syringe stopped-flow system. Each syringe is driven by an independent stepping motor so the mixing ratio can be freely changed in Bio-Kine software from 1:1 to 1:9. The combination of high precision motors with precision of micro-volumes glass syringes allows the user to inject a few µl of precious samples at each experiment.