M370 – dc-SECM
- Current ranges: 1 nA to 10 mA
- Current resolution: 61 fA
- Maximum current: ±20 mA
- Applied probe potential: ± 2 V at 16 bits (61µV res) – On request factory option to ± 8 V*
- Applied substrate potential: ± 2 V at 16 bits (61µV res) – On request factory option to ± 8 V*
- Compliance voltage: ± 8 V
- Current measurement accuracy: <0.5%
Positioning system specifications
- Scan range (x, y, z) mm: 70 mm x 70 mm x 70 mm.
- Minimal step size on all axes: 1 µm
- Closed loop positioning linear zero hysteresis encoder with direct real-time readout of displacement in x, y and z
- Linear position encoder resolution: 100 nm.
- Maximum scan speed: 2 mm/s.
- Measurement resolution: 16 Bit @100kHz.
various probe options
Long working distance optical video microscope (VCAM3)
3D shaded surface rendering software (3DIsoPlot™)
MIRA software for data analysis and visualisation
Ideal to examine, analyse or alter the surface chemistry of a sample in solution.
The SECM370 is a precision scanning ultra micro-electrode system which provides information on the electrochemical characteristics of a material at high spatial resolutions.
The SECM370 can be used to monitor, or impose, current flowing between an ultra micro-electrode and the surface of a specimen in solution and can be used to examine, analyse or alter the surface chemistry of a sample in solution.
Using Uniscan’s proven, powerful and user friendly software, all scan cycles are automated and are user definable, including linescan, repeat linescan, z-approach scan, and area map scan, as are all standard electrochemical techniques.
The autosequencing procedure is a unique feature of the M370™ software and allows the researcher’s total control of the scanning stage and potentiostats in order to devise even more complex experiments.