M370 – LEIS
- Integrated FRA, Potentiostat and Galvanostat
- 1 µHz to 1 MHz EIS capability
- 500 mA current capability
- 10 V control range
- Ultra low current performance with 24 fA resolution
- Probe Type: Twin Probe socket. RSP type
Positioning system specifications
- Scan range (x, y, z) mm: 70 mm x 70 mm x 70 mm.
- Minimal step size on all axes: 1 µm
- Closed loop positioning linear zero hysteresis encoder with direct real-time readout of displacement in x, y and z
- Linear position encoder resolution: 100 nm.
- Maximum scan speed: 2 mm/s.
- Measurement resolution: 16 Bit @100kHz.
Monitors and maps the local impedance of a sample in solution.
Incorporated with the Uniscan LEIS370-3300 Localised Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy module is a new generation of instrumentation utilising the latest technology to provide the speed, versatility and precision required for electrochemical applications.
The M370 software application supplied with the LEIS370-3300 provides Localized Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy functionality and support for the bulk LEIS experiments and those techniques included in the UiEChem™ and UiECorr™ applications.
The LEIS370-3300 allows spatially resolved impedance measurements to be made, combining established principles of EIS measurements with Uniscan’s unique Model 370 scanning probe technology. It has been designed specifically for use with the Uniscan impedance analyser to provide a totally integrated spatially resolved measurement system.