- Up to 5 independant channels
- Compliance: 20 V range adjustable from [-20;0] V to [0;+20] V
- Current ranging from 10 μA up to 1 A
- Current resolution: 760 pA
- Low current: 4 ranges 1 μA to 1 nA with a resolution of 76 fA
- Control voltage: 20 V adjustable
- Resolution: 5 μV
- EIS measurement from 10 µHz to 1 MHz
- Acquisition time: 20 μs
- Control software: EC-Lab® & EC-Lab® Express
- Simultaneous EIS measurement on WE and CE electrodes
- N’Stat mode to perform experiments with several working electrodes
Affordable research grade multichannels
The VSP is a research grade potentiostat system in a 5-channel modular chassis.
Options provides EIS capability, low current, high current booster and additional potentiostat channels.
The internal 4 A option takes two slots in the VSP chassis and requires a potentiostat board to be used with it. External boosters from 2 A up to 100 A can be used with each channel in the VSP.
You may be interested in...
EL-A-001 EL-A-002 EL-C-002 EL-C-001 Catalog No. Volume OD ID Height Qty Purpose sample vial EL-A-001 80 mL 90 mm 62 mm 80 mm 1 EL-ELECTRO-1 EL-C-001 1000 mL 120 mm 90 mm 175 mm 1 EL-CORR-1 water jacketed-glass vial EL-A-002 80 mL 90 mm 62 mm 85 mm 1 EL-ELECTRO-2 EL-C-002 1000 mL 120 mm […]Select this