- Up to 2 channels
- Compliance: ±12 V up to ±49 V with booster
- Control voltage: ±10 V up to ±48 V with booster
- Potential resolution: 1 µV
- EIS measurement: 10 μHz – 3 MHz (1%, 1°), 10 μHz – 7 MHz (3%, 3°)
- Current ranges: 1 A to 10 nA (standard)
- Maximum current: ±500 mA (standard)
- Current resolution: 760 fA (standard)
- Low current: 6 ranges from 100 nA to 1 pA with resolution to 76 aA
- Floating mode
- Analog filtering
- Calibration board
- Full stability control mode (9 bandwidths)
Fast, Sensitive, stable and modular
SP-300 is a state-of-the-art modular research grade potentiostat / galvanostat / FRA with remarkable specifications.
The SP-300 chassis offers two slots. The first one is used by a potentiostat. The second one remains available for an option such as an additional potentiostat board (either standard or EIS) to reach a bipotentiostat configuration. It is also a multiple user system as the two channel boards can be used independently by two different users.
A booster kit can also be selected in our range of four internal boosters (1, 2, 4, 10 A) and plugged in the second slot.
The base specifications are the same for both the SP-300 and the SP-200 including floating mode, analog filtering, built-in calibration board, and stability bandwidths. ES capability can be added as an option. The built-in FRA has a frequency range of 10 µHz up to 7 MHz.
This instrument is supplied with EC-Lab® software package providing a wide range of techniques and applications.
You may be interested in...
The Analog Ramp Generator (ARG) is an optional module. It is automatically detected and provides an analog voltage scan up to 1 MV/s with an acquisition time down to 1 μs. This option ARG is only compatible with VMP-300 instruments and doesn’t take any slot in the potentiostat/galvanostat chassis. Specifications Compatible with VMP-300 instruments […]Select this