- Compliance: ±12 V
- Control voltage: ±10 V
- EIS measurement: 3 MHz (1%, 1°) 7 MHz (3%, 3°)
- Current ranges: 500 mA to 1 µA (10 nA with gain)
- Current resolution 760 fA (standard board)
- Low current: 6 ranges from 100 nA to 1 pA with resolution to 76 aA
- Floating mode
- Analog filtering
- Calibration board
- Full stability control mode (9 bandwidths)
Compact and powerful in a portable chassis
SP-200 is the newest, research grade, value-oriented potentiostat / galvanostat in the Bio-Logic product range.
With excellent specifications in a portable chassis, the SP-200 is the perfect instrument for any application in electrochemistry especially in corrosion.
The SP-200 offers outstanding features such as a floating mode, analog filtering, a built-in calibration board, and 9 stability bandwidths for a better control of the cell.
Additionally, the SP-200 can be purchased with a standard DC potentiostat or an EIS capable one. There is also an Ultra Low Current (ULC) option.
On-site corrosion experiments can be performed thanks to its portable design.