- High current system: ±80 A
- Voltage range: ±3 V @ ±80 A and ±4 V @ ±40 A
- EIS capability from 10 μHz to 10 kHz
- up to 1 MHz without booster
- Control software: EC-Lab®
- Disconnectable current booster to use the system as a research grade potentiostat/galvanostat
80 A for supercapacitors and fuel cells
The HCP-803 is a high current potentiostat capable of producing 80 A with a voltage range of ±3 V.
It is primarily designed for applications in the fuel cell and supercapacitor areas.
It is a combination of a research quality potentiostat and an 80 A booster built into the same chassis.
The potentiostat has the same specifications as the VMP3 potentiostat boards (with EIS option) when not connected to the booster portion of the unit.