- Up to 6 channels
- Compliance: ±12 V up to ±49 V with booster
- Control voltage: ±10 V up to ±48 V with booster
- Potential resolution: 1 µV
- EIS measurement: 10 μHz – 3 MHz (1%, 1°), 10 μHz – 7 MHz (3%, 3°)
- EIS quality indicators
- Current ranges: 1 A to 10 nA (standard)
- Maximum current: ±500 mA (standard)
- Up to 40 A with boosters in parallel
- Current resolution: 760 fA (standard)
- Low current: 6 ranges from 100 nA to 1 pA with resolution to 76 aA
- Floating mode
- Analog filtering
- Calibration board
- Full stability control mode (9 bandwidths)
Small footprint multipotentiostat
VSP-300 is a state-of-the-art research grade potentiostat / galvanostat / FRA with remarkable specifications.
It is the newest benchmark in the Bio-Logic product range.
Designed upon Bio-Logic’s long history of flexible and modular potentiostat, the VSP-300 incorporates the latest technology to ensure excellent performance.
The VSP-300 multichannel potentiostat / galvanostat is a versatile instrument offering 6 slots to set from 1 to 6 channel boards.
Each channel board can accomodate an Ultra Low Current cable and can be associated with one or several high current booster kits. Up to 4 booster boards can be plugged in parallel in one VSP-300 chassis
Four booster kits are available: ±10 A/ [-1;6] V, ±4 A/ [-3;14] V, ±2 A/ ±30 V and ±1 A/±48 V.
Up to four similar boosters can be plugged in parallel in one VSP-300 chassis. The instrument can reach up to 40 A.
Each channel board can be equipped with an Analog Ramp Generator. Not only a multichannel system, this instrument can be controlled independently by several users thanks to the LAN connection.
This is the multichannel potentiostat/galvanostat/EIS with the smallest footprint…