- Compliance: -2; 9 V
- Current ranging from 10 μA up to max current
- Maximum current: 100 mA for MPG-2, – 5 A for MPG-205
- Current resolution: 760 pA
- Control voltage: -2; 9 V
- Voltage resolution: 5 μV
- Acquisition time: 200 μs
- No limit in time and data recording
- EIS measurement from 10 µHz to 20 kHz
- Control software: EC-Lab®
A series of test stations dedicated to battery testing
To complete the MPG-2 family, four more powerful systems have been developed : the MPG-2XX series is now proposed as a range of 5 units in fixed configuration, each of them available with or without EIS capability.
The MPG-2XX series can be provided in a rack capable of supporting 5 units. Only one computer is necessary to control all the units thanks to the Ethernet connection.