- 8 channels per module
- 0 V to 9 V Range
- Control resolution: 150 µV
- Measurement resolution: 40 µV (18 bit)
- Accuracy: < ±0.3 mV ±0.01% of setting
- Slew rate: 3 kV/s
- ±15 A Max (continuous) per channel
- 5 ranges from 10 A down to 1 mA
- Control resolution: down to 80 nA
- Measurement resolution: down to 20 nA (18 bit)
- Accuracy: < 0.05% of FSR ±0.01% of setting (10 A range)
- Accuracy: < 0.05% of FSR ±0.01% of setting (others)
- ±30 A, ±60 A or ±120 A with channels in parallel
- Optional on each module (multiplexed across 8 channels)
- 10 kHz – 10 mHz Range
- Up to 2.5 V amplitude (5 V peak-to-peak)
- Up to 6 A amplitude (12 A peak-to-peak)
- 2 ms Acquisition time
- 2 ms Time base
- 1 (18 bit) on each module Analog in
- 1 (16 bit) on each module Analog out
- 4 terminal leads
- 4U Height
- 23 kg Weight
- 1700 W Power consumption
Powerful and flexible equipment for battery cycling with EIS capability
The BCS-815 battery cycler is the largest module available in the BSC-8xx line of instruments.
It can pass a maximum current of ±15 Amps on each of its 8 channels, and channels can be run in parallel to supply ±30 A, ±60 A or ±120 A for maximum hardware flexibility.
Like the other models of the BCS-8xx series, the BCS-815 has 8 independent channels with optional EIS capability in the frequency range of 10 kHz – 10 mHz. The BCS-815 modules are Plug and Play, making for easy installation and upgrade in a standard 19 inch cabinet format.
The BCS-815 has a voltage range of 0 – 9 V with 40 µV (18 bit) resolution. Five current ranges between 10 A – 1 mA yield excellent resolution down to 20 nA (18 bit). Every BCS-815 module is equipped with a dedicated K-type thermocouple input on each channel to allow for temperature measurement on each cell.
BCS-815 modules can be installed and mixed with other BCS-8xx models in dedicated cabinets.
All BCS-8xx series instruments are controlled by our BT-Lab software – a powerful software suite based on our industry leading EC-Lab software. In BT-Lab, all of the main battery parameters are automatically processed and displayed on-line in real time. Up to 64 channels can be controlled by a single Communication Module, with expansion to larger systems as simple and easy as plugging in RJ45 cables.
You may be interested in...
CC8 current collector for putting 8 channels of VSP-300 / VMP-300, BCS-815 in parallel to get high currents The CC8 is used to collect the current delivered by up to eight channels configured in parallel and provide it to a single cell. Up to 120 A can be handled by the CC8. This accessory simplifies the […]Select this