Type of division
BT-LAB Battery testing
The BT-Lab division covers the design, development and manufacturing of systems dedicated to the Lithium-ion battery and supercapacitor testing. This young division shares the same technology with the highly prized EC-Lab instruments.
To cover a wide range of applications and battery testing needs, the instrument line-up is articulated around the BCS-8xx series battery cyclers and the MPG-2xx series R&D grade battery test stations.
The BCS-8xx series comes with the specifically developed BT-Lab and ModuloBat software to answer the requirements of the high through-put battery cycling industry. In addition, all the standard potentiostatic and galvanostatic techniques are also available:
- • Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS)
- • Cyclic Voltammetry (CV)
- • Galvanostatic Intermittent Titration Technique (GITT)
- • Potentiostatic Intermittent Titration Technique (PITT)
- • Coulombic Efficiency Determination (CED)
- • Battery Capacity Determination (BCD)
- • Urban Profile
An extensive range of accessories have also been designed to complement these instruments:
- • Current collector
- • Battery holders for coins and cylindrical battery
- • Dilatometer
- • Temperature climate chamber
The BT-Lab systems offer a high performance-value ratio with unique capabilities such as Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS) standard on every channel, 18-bit ADC, current range from 10µA to 120A…
Whether it’s for battery forming, grading or cycling the BT-Lab division offers a modern family of battery testers in constant evolution to answer customer’s needs.