Type of accessories
Electrochemical cell to be used with SKP, LEIS and SVP
The Environmental TriCell™ system with its four inlet/outlet purge ports and an optional rubber gaiter cover seal is ideal for controlled atmosphere or liquid flow experiments.
Its various configurations will allow users to change samples without moving the scanning head and reduce the volume of electrolyte required for scanning probe electrochemistry experiments. The system can also be used for controlled atmosphere or liquid flow experiments due to its four inlet/outlet purge ports, using an optional rubber gaiter sealed cover.
The Environmental TriCell™ incorporates an extremely flexible sample accommodation platform, designed to take as wide a range of sample configurations as possible.
The ‘pick and mix’ system allows the user to decide on exactly the configuration required and to then order the optimum system components.
- Triangular perspex base plate, 316 mm side length
- Base plate level adjusters, 33 mm extension range
- Glass cell, 143 x 60 mm, including gas and liquid ports; o-ring seal
- Cell clamp
- Sample holder for 32mm diameter metallurgical samples
- Flexible cell sealing gaiter
- PTFE sealing disk to allow use of organic electrolytes
- Reference electrode clamp holder
- Auxiliary electrode clamp holder